Slideshow

>

18.4.11

Held gear - preview

p.s. if the video doesn't work, please watch directly on Youtube. You'll thank me later.



Hello ya all!
This time it's me, your favourite fashion adventure biker :D
As you can see, our Held gear has arrived! WooHoo! It's real and it's spectacular.

Josip was offline for the weekend, doing preemptive strike on his wisdom teeth. Better safe than sorry, if it starts hurting on the trip. Maybe he should have taken out the appendix too @:)
see how wise I am? I've still got my wisdom teeth. Brushing teeth every day finaly paid off! Being wise.. who would know!?

Anyway, last weekend I was in Moto oprema AMD, with mr. Damir and his boss/wife Ana Marija, who are with us from the beginning and belive we can make the trip alive. And keep the gear alive too.
I hardly slept the night before, knowing what was waiting for me.. but little did I know how I'll feel. First time I saw the jacket, I saw love.. the first time I put it on, I felt love. And after 1000kms of wearing it, it's still the one I love.

But seriously, Carese&Torno combination are just great! It feels like quality and is exactly what doctor prescribed for Iran and hot weather. I'll make a detailed report on the Held gear after the trip.

As for Josips' combination Imola&Arese, it's quite different. Not in quality (which is superb, not telling just because Held is our sponsor), but in application. Black sport jacket (luckly with lot's of air vents) and black trousers. Haha, like The Ghost rider. After he tries it out, you'll be posted on his impressions.

38 days to lift off! Stay tuned as things heat up... literary.. tomorrow's forecast for Yazd is 38°C And it's middle of April. Brrrr....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous31/5/11 12:09

    Dear Igor and Josip, have a nice weather and riding...

    Onder YILDIZ

    ReplyDelete